The Redruth (Burra) courthouse was built in 1957. It closed in 1986 when the court was transferred to Clare.
Old Perth courthouse, Western Australia.
The Old Court House is the first court building constructed in Perth, Western Australia. It is located between Stirling Gardens and Supreme Court Gardens, off Barrack Street, adjacent to the Supreme Court building. It is a single-storey cream rendered building, with a wooden shingle roof and was constructed in 1836.
The Old Court House is the city's oldest surviving public building and is one of two remaining examples of the work of Henry Reveley, the colonial civil engineer.
Old courthouse & police lock up, St Arnaud, Victoria.
The former St Arnaud courthouse was built in 1883.